Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Follow us on
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
  • Payment Processing Solutions

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 13
    1. #1
      WOD Experts
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Posts
      335
      Thanks (Given)
      0
      Thanks (Received)
      0
      Rep Power
      0

      Colors HD & CNBC Prime HD launched in airtel digital tv

      Friends !! Colors HD & CNBC Prime HD launched on Airtel Digital TV today.
      (Along with History TV HD/SD launched yesterday)
      Enjoy

    2. #2
      WOD Elite
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Age
      25
      Posts
      349
      Thanks (Given)
      0
      Thanks (Received)
      0
      Rep Power
      0

      RE: Colors HD & CNBC Prime HD launched

      CAn u post the channel no.s & screenshots...!!!

    3. #3
      WOD Experts
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Posts
      335
      Thanks (Given)
      0
      Thanks (Received)
      0
      Rep Power
      0

      RE: Colors HD & CNBC Prime HD launched

      Colors HD on Channel No. 126
      CNBC Prime HD on Channel No. 320

      Colors HD:



      CNBC Prime HD:




    4. #4
      Administrator
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Location
      Your Heart
      Age
      27
      Posts
      7,455
      Thanks (Given)
      24
      Thanks (Received)
      14
      Rep Power
      5

      RE: Colors HD & CNBC Prime HD launched

      Thats a very good news, and thanks for the screen shot vikas

    5. #5
      WOD Gems
      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Location
      Kerala
      Posts
      3,674
      Thanks (Given)
      59
      Thanks (Received)
      100
      Rep Power
      46

      RE: Colors HD & CNBC Prime HD launched

      In my opinion, they should have added a Sports HD channels instead of a News HD channel.!?

    6. #6
      WOD Gems
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Age
      42
      Posts
      181
      Thanks (Given)
      0
      Thanks (Received)
      0
      Rep Power
      0

      RE: Colors HD & CNBC Prime HD launched


      Channel List (10)
      Genre Channel Name Channel No
      HindiEntertainment Star Plus HD 125
      Hindi Entertainment Colors HD 126
      Hindi Entertainment UTV STARS HD 130
      English Entertainment & Movie Star World HD 150
      Hindi Movies Star Gold HD 180
      High Def Movies NOW HD 210
      English Entertainment & Movies Star Movies HD 211
      Infotainment History TV 18 HD 337
      High Def Discovery HD World 338
      Infotainment NGC HD 339
      Rs.89/- p.m all 10 hd channel

      Colors HD 126 RS.17/-P.M
      History TV 18 HD 337 RS.17/- P.M



    7. #7
      Co-Administrator
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Posts
      4,298
      Thanks (Given)
      60
      Thanks (Received)
      27
      Rep Power
      5

      RE: Colors HD & CNBC Prime HD launched

      Quote Originally Posted by samay

      Channel List (10)
      Genre Channel Name Channel No
      HindiEntertainment Star Plus HD 125
      Hindi Entertainment Colors HD 126
      Hindi Entertainment UTV STARS HD 130
      English Entertainment & Movie Star World HD 150
      Hindi Movies Star Gold HD 180
      High Def Movies NOW HD 210
      English Entertainment & Movies Star Movies HD 211
      Infotainment History TV 18 HD 337
      High Def Discovery HD World 338
      Infotainment NGC HD 339
      Rs.89/- p.m all 10 hd channel

      Colors HD 126 RS.17/-P.M
      History TV 18 HD 337 RS.17/- P.M


      what about cnbc prime HD?

    8. #8
      WOD Gems
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Age
      42
      Posts
      181
      Thanks (Given)
      0
      Thanks (Received)
      0
      Rep Power
      0

      RE: Colors HD & CNBC Prime HD launched

      Quote Originally Posted by sivkr
      Quote Originally Posted by samay

      Channel List (10)
      Genre Channel Name Channel No
      HindiEntertainment Star Plus HD 125
      Hindi Entertainment Colors HD 126
      Hindi Entertainment UTV STARS HD 130
      English Entertainment & Movie Star World HD 150
      Hindi Movies Star Gold HD 180
      High Def Movies NOW HD 210
      English Entertainment & Movies Star Movies HD 211
      Infotainment History TV 18 HD 337
      High Def Discovery HD World 338
      Infotainment NGC HD 339
      Rs.89/- p.m all 10 hd channel

      Colors HD 126 RS.17/-P.M
      History TV 18 HD 337 RS.17/- P.M


      what about cnbc prime HD?
      cnbc prime rs.17pm.

    9. #9
      Co-Administrator
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Posts
      4,298
      Thanks (Given)
      60
      Thanks (Received)
      27
      Rep Power
      5

      RE: Colors HD & CNBC Prime HD launched

      Quote Originally Posted by samay
      Quote Originally Posted by sivkr
      Quote Originally Posted by samay

      Channel List (10)
      Genre Channel Name Channel No
      HindiEntertainment Star Plus HD 125
      Hindi Entertainment Colors HD 126
      Hindi Entertainment UTV STARS HD 130
      English Entertainment & Movie Star World HD 150
      Hindi Movies Star Gold HD 180
      High Def Movies NOW HD 210
      English Entertainment & Movies Star Movies HD 211
      Infotainment History TV 18 HD 337
      High Def Discovery HD World 338
      Infotainment NGC HD 339
      Rs.89/- p.m all 10 hd channel

      Colors HD 126 RS.17/-P.M
      History TV 18 HD 337 RS.17/- P.M


      what about cnbc prime HD?
      cnbc prime rs.17pm.
      so its 11 or 10 channels for Rs. 89/- p.m


    10. #10
      Newbie
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Posts
      2
      Thanks (Given)
      0
      Thanks (Received)
      0
      Rep Power
      0

      RE: Colors HD & CNBC Prime HD launched in airtel digital tv

      Do these channels get added to the All round pack?

     

     

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. CNBC TV 18 PRIME HD screenshots
      By Arunkkr in forum C Band Satellites
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 08-22-2013, 01:38 PM
    2. Cnbc TV 18 prime HD to be removed from airtel digital tv platform
      By aumnamonarayan in forum Airtel Digital TV HD
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 03-23-2012, 01:27 AM
    3. Colors HD and CNBC Prime HD on preview mode
      By johnskoshy in forum Airtel Digital TV HD
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: 11-17-2011, 10:16 PM
    4. CNBC PRIME HD ADDED ON LCN 76
      By an3109 in forum Dish TruHD
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 11-08-2011, 08:15 PM
    5. Replies: 0
      Last Post: 10-25-2011, 08:52 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 01:09 PM.
    Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
    Copyright © 2015 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.